If you are reading this article, I assume that you already know about SEO and looking for ways to grow your business in search engine ranking. Well, there are several articles that you might find online having the same stuff, just re-written in SEO. But, SEO now has changed. It is more than just link-building now, it is more than that. Here we will discuss the working strategies to help you grow your Search Engine ranking. Note that this series is made for startup companies.
We would like to inform you that this strategy is tried and tested by us. This does not include any black hat technique. For those who have stuck with the organic business, this is the right guide for you. So without wasting any time, let us get started.
You need to understand that the keyword with high volume is not the right keyword for your business. For example, if you are a service-oriented business, like Digital Marketing, then your keyword will never be “Digital Marketing”. For any start-up for a mid-level company, keywords should be broken into 3 different ideas.
- Keyword Intent: Understand what intent of users you want to target. If you want to target businesses for E-Commerce Optimization, then work on ranking your website with the team “E-Commerce Optimization in [Loctaion, WordPress, At Cheap]. Knowing what your user intent is will help conversion improvement.
- Q&A Keywords: Not all traffic is business oriented. Some are those who are looking for solutions. Hence, it is important for you to have a discussion forum where you can help users to get solutions for a specific problem. This will increase your brand re-call value. Also optimizing in Q&A is easier and faster.
- Use Synonyms: Very few know that if you cannot rank on a certain generic keyword, there is always an alternative synonym that you can rank on. These synonyms are easy to rank, but ensure you keep tracking them so that you always have alternate synonyms.
If you deep dive into the above 3 ideas on understanding keywords, you will come across some amazing unknown facts about your business. This will also help you narrow down your audience and get a better ROI on the traffic. If you still want to know more about it, you can ask us in the comment below.
Nurturing The Articles
After you identify your keywords, it is also important for you to understand what is ranking on those keywords. Please note that the Search Engine algorithm only shows/ranks results that people usually search for. Based on user behavior the ranking changes. So when you identify what is ranking, let us do reverse engineering to give users more than what is already ranking.
- Understand What they Provide: The first thing that you need to do is, write down what content they are providing. Re-write it in an easy way for users and then move to the pointer below.
- Check trends & update regularly: Once you have written the first draft, now it’s time to understand the trend and give some real examples to users so that they co-relate.
- Write regular Small topics to interlink: Once you have given a brief about the topic, now it is time to increase its interlinking. Interlinking is like word of mouth within your network. So, ensure you regularly write a new article to interlink to the remaining keywords. The more you do, the more weight the main article will get.
In this first chapter of 100% SEO working strategy, you have just learned about identifying keywords and nurturing the article. Later in this series, you will learn more about SEO in detail. We will be working on live examples to make SEO even more interesting.