- You agree that your projects can be shown to others with whom you will be working in the future.
- Your name, identity will be private to everyone, you will be known by your sudo name.
- You agree that you will be sharing your revenue detail, month on month with AboveCEO to help you find investors looking for growing business.
- All your revenue details and company details are kept private. No one but, the investor and your partners can only see your company revenue detail.
- All your data is secured with us. Only you have the right to either make your profile public or not. By default, your profile is public as you join. Hene, we request you change the setting as you need.
- Once you register with us, we share your profile with visionaries to check your skill and make you their business partners
All the investor’s profile is kept private until they change it in the setting. Only Investors have access to all the businesses listed in AboveCEO.
- Your data is shared with our legal partner (https://asklegal.online) so that they can keep track on all your investment and help you with all the legal work.
- General users do not have access to your profile.
- Only you can decide which visionary can contact you.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.